Whether you suffer from a sports injury or want to improve your athletic performance, The Bone & Joint Center can help. From elite athletes, to weekend warriors, to active seniors, Dr. Courtney Erickson-Adams can diagnose and treat your athletic injury and help you enhance your performance.
The Bone & Joint Center also works closely with Holland-area sports teams, bringing national and renowned sports medicine to community athletes and school programs.
- Diagnosis and care for all sports-related injuries
- In-house X-rays and ultrasounds, MRIs and CT scans
- Quick appointments
- Rehabilitation services
- Injections and aspirations to relieve pain and promote healing
- Prescriptions for bracing, orthotics, and medications
- Casts and splints
- A full range of traditional and innovative arthroscopic surgeries
Every person and every injury is different. We will come up with a treatment plan that’s unique to you based on:
- Your age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of your injury
- Your tolerance for specific medications